01 dezembro 2023

Dezembro

E porque é o meu aniversário, eis um poema sobre Dezembro e aniversários! :P




 I don’t know what to give for my birthday
Give me a small pair of slippers to wear
Give me a small pen to write on
Or give the moon that has grown up

Or give me a walk
Green grass on the ground, clouds in the sky
I’m fifteen years old, you’re fourteen
Forget that I’ve grown up

Or give me a pink morning
The cluster of yellow clouds carries the sun to go around
Immense heaven and earth without shore
Looking for a place to let the rain come down to visit

Or give me a long love story
I’ve read it over and over but haven’t reached the second chapter yet
Love forever but still not broken
Forever far away but not fading

After all, you know what to give
Come on, give me a day to say
Sit still just to listen behind the shirt
Two smiling hearts are very suspicious.






Poema "Birthday" da autoria de Nguyen Nhat Anh [07/05/1955 ~   ] [Vietname]

4 comentários:

  1. Me gusto el poema. Te mando un beso.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Muitos Parabéns
    Que entres num ano cheio de sucessos pessoais e profisionais
    Abreijos

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Obrigado! Que assim seja!
      Abreijos :3

      Eliminar

Previsão Astrológica da Véu Encantado - Maio 2024

Maio traz consigo uma atmosfera mais tranquila em comparação a abril, período marcado por sinais de turbulência e mudança. No entanto, é nec...